Hermitage Bay Resort offers visitors the ultimate tropical island getaway to relax and recharge. Located on the west coast of the Caribbean island of Antigua, this chic resort features stunning split-level Beach Cottage Suites with jaw-dropping views of the azure blue ocean, or for more privacy, choose a Hillside Cottage Suite complete with a plunge pool and sundeck. The plantation-style suites made with sustainably harvested wood have a luxurious, colonial vibe and feature outdoor showers, oversized bathtubs, timber verandas, and luxe white Italian linens.
The beach is the major attraction here, along with plenty of water activities. Guests can explore nearby caves and coves by kayak, windsurf, or zip along the secluded bays by motorboat. Yoga classes and spa treatments like reflexology or hot-stone massages further elevate the relaxation quotient.
This ultra luxurious, all-inclusive resort offers a range of complimentary culinary classes with Executive Chef Dezi Banham, tours of the resort’s organic garden, and customized color therapy spa treatments designed by German holistic product line, Dorissima, providing guests endless wellness experiences.
Hermitage Bay’s Stay 5, Pay 4 package is being offered from October 10 through November 5. Guests receive one night complimentary when booking a minimum 5 night stay.
Guests who book the Stay 5, Pay 4 package at Hermitage Bay will enjoy:
- One night complimentary with a minimum five-night stay for two people
- Upgrade from a Beachfront Cottage Suite to a Hillside Pool Suite
- VIP Meet & Greet for easy access through customs and immigration
- Unlimited water sports equipment and instruction including kayaking, snorkeling, and windsurfing
- All beverages including house wines and premium branded liquor
- All meals, including: breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, hors d’oeuvres at cocktail time and dinner
Rates: Start at USD$830 per couple, all-inclusive, and vary depending on dates. For additional information on Hermitage Bay, visit www.hermitagebay.com.