Win a Wine & Spa Weekend in Paso Robles!
Wine aficionados and those who just enjoy visiting “the next great place” are buzzing about Paso Robles, California’s Central Coast gem which is getting rave reviews for its award-winning wine, fabulous cuisine, natural hot springs and myriad other Authentic California™ experiences. Set in rolling hills studded with wineries, farms, and ranches─and complemented by the laid-back sophistication of the town of Paso Robles─the area has been drawing discerning travelers since the time of the Spanish ranchos. Now it’s your turn.
For your chance to win the wandermelon.com/Travel Paso Robles Wine & Spa Weekend Promotion, simply subscribe to our newsletter between February 1 and 28, 2010 and you are automatically entered. Current subscribers (thank you for your support!), you are automatically entered too! But if you really want to get your “Paso” on and get the royal treatment, get three friends to sign-up and you will be eligible for our Platinum Package, which includes a VIP Private Tour of the stellar J. Lohr Vineyards and Wines winery, barrel room and grounds. Only a select few are privy to the journey from vineyard to the bottle here. You’ll go behind the scenes to witness the winemakers’ art, and see how this vintner creates their celebrated bottlings. Barrel tasting is another truly exclusive treat offered, allowing you to taste the wines right from the oak barrels where they’re aged to perfection. And to take your memories home, you will be offered a 20 percent discount on any wine purchase!
Here’s the full package our winner will receive:
- Two nights Deluxe Spa room accommodations featuring private mineral hot springs spa tub and fireplace at the beautifully appointed, Downtown historic Paso Robles Inn.
- Free specialty Olive Oil and Vinegar tasting at We Olive in Downtown Paso Robles. A treat for the senses.
- Complimentary wine tastings from 5 different wine tasting rooms in Downtown Paso Robles.
- Complimentary breakfast at the Paso Robles Inn.
- Lunch for 2 in Downtown Paso Robles at Panolivo French Bistro.
- Dinner for two at Artisan Restaurant (does not include alcohol).
- Paso Robles Wine and Olive Oil Tasting Tour courtesy of the Wine Wrangler.
- Complimentary 1/2 Hour Massage Sessions for 2 at Kennedy Club Fitness.
- Complimentary Pilates Sessions for 2 at Kennedy Club Fitness.
Location: Situated along Highway 101, Paso Robles is located 230 miles north of Los Angeles and 210 miles south of San Francisco. It is 70 miles west of Interstate 5. For car rentals, Enterprise Car Rental is a local provider. Contact: (805) 239-0628.
Transportation: Travel to and from Paso Robles is the responsibility of winners of the prize package. Besides travel by car, options include air: Paso Robles Municipal Airport serves charter and private flights; San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport offers commercial flights. Rail and bus: Amtrak and Greyhound depots are located at Paso Robles’ North County Transit Center. The Coast Starlight train makes two stops daily, southbound and northbound. Amtrak buses also pick up at the depot. In Paso Robles, a wealth of transportation services are available, including shuttle vans, limousines, buses, trolleys, wine tour companies and even helicopter tours.
Rules: Prize Package is non-transferable and must be redeemed by December 31, 2010. Blackout dates apply and selected dates are subject to availability.
Latest posts by Eric Hiss
- Water Warriors Hit The Beach In SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA - September 4, 2015
- BORA BORA'S Ultimate Beach Party - November 17, 2014
- Surf in Style in LAGUNA NIGUEL - June 26, 2014
Social comments and analytics for this post…
This post was mentioned on Twitter by spiritedtravel: Win a Wine & Spa Weekend in wine-country nirvana Paso Robles! | http://bit.ly/9NL1rg #travel…
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Cristina Roman, Travel Paso Robles, Travel Paso Robles, Keith Beavers, Eric Hiss and others. Eric Hiss said: Win a Wine & Spa Weekend in wine-country nirvana Paso Robles! | http://bit.ly/9NL1rg #travel […]