Chic Culinary Festival in Los Cabos
One&Only Palmilla will play host to its first annual Mexican Culinary Festival this fall. The epicurean event will feature the best new chefs in Mexico and wineries from the Guadalupe Valley. Mexico City’s young celebrity chefs, Enrique Olvera from Pujol, Daniel Ovadia from Paxia and Edgar Nunez from Sud777 will showcase their culinary chops during private dinners and cooking classes throughout the five-day fest. Accompanying the eclectic Mexican cuisine will be a collection of wine pairings curated by the award-winning vineyards of Roganto by Arturo Escalante, Vinisterra by Christoph Gartner and Singergi VT by Jose Durand.
Weekend packages for the event are available and include discounts on the luxury accommodations, along with daily chef’s cooking demonstrations in the herb garden featuring canapés and wine, a tequila-tasting seminar, and more.
• Welcome Cocktail Reception hosted by Executive Chef Larbi Dahrouch, Enrique Olvera, Daniel Ovadía, Edgar Nunez in the Villa Cortez on Wednesday, November 2nd from 5-7PM.
• Daily Chef’s Cooking Demonstrations in the herb garden from 11-12AM
• Tequila Tasting Seminar featuring Wine Director and Tequila Sommelier, Manuel Arteaga each afternoon from 5-6 PM
• Dinner each evening featuring the innovative cuisine of featured Mexican chefs paired with the best Mexican wines
This exciting first-time festival takes place November 2-6. Palmilla rooms are 30 percent off and guests receive two $50 spa gift certificates and a tequila welcome gift. Rates start at $590 per room/per night. For more information or reservations, visit www.oneandonlyresorts.com.
Latest posts by Jessica Matteson
- Silver Screen Sojourns - October 24, 2011
- Get Fit Getaway at the Pink Sands in the Bahamas - September 23, 2011
- Chic Culinary Festival in Los Cabos - September 15, 2011